Wednesday 16 May 2007

knocking at heaven's gate

i wonder how the heaven's gaters are doing now. have they turned into pure plasma yet? or are they bouncing around the universe as microwave energy? ten years ago 39 dweebs belonging to the heaven's gate cult committed mass suicide so as to rendez-vous with a spaceship believed to be hiding in the tail of the hale-bopp comet. (well, where else would jesus park his spaceship?) they made all the necessary preparations. they had five dollars in their pockets, new trainers and matching tracksuits. (what else would you wear to the afterlife?) this is why it never pays to get too involved in computer science. stupid geeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness i never heard about that!!! a spaceship? really? so Jesus has upgraded then??? does that mean that heaven is a huge planet in some alternate galaxy or universe??? Do people really believe that stuff?

Anonymous said...

I am still waited for my rocket to come... oh and I added you to my favorites. Can your iq be quantified? I don`t think so....

coffeesnob said...

londongirl. well they were from california. people will believe anything out there.