Monday 6 August 2007

room for one more?

took delivery of a new (used) cat yesterday. do i have room for it? not really. but like my current cat, this one just turned up, abandoned at someone's door. you know the routine: the cat who came in from the cold. that's one advantage with cats. you don't need to go shopping for them.

this new cat is scary. scary evil. like it just sauntered off the pages of "the master and the margarita". and it's already beaten me up. badly. also beat up the mobile vet. badly. it has a dark face (like willie horton) which naturally suggests criminal proclivities.

now i just have to think of a name for it. so far the best i can do is "tunbridge wells". (it's a girl).

10 comments:

Little sausage said...

Her temperament sounds more like Ma Baker to me.

Len said...

You know Cats that look like Hitler?

Unknown said...

Eris - Greek goddess of strife and discord.

~Angel~ said...

Cleopatra .. Mark Antony's alliance with her angried Rome. The senators called her a sorceress, and accused her of great evil ...

Cleo ..

*smiles* trying to think of a fitting name for your new furry beast.

btw - what a beautiful person you are taking in a stray animal. Just beautiful ..

xo
~Angel~

Rosanna said...

How about Lolita?

Anonymous said...

Call her Crazy. Here crazy, crazy... ;)

Little sausage said...

Have you named her yet?

Len said...

I second Lolita.

coffeesnob said...

forget it. i'm not naming the cat after a nymphomaniac pre-teen.

though "humbolt humbolt" is a great name for a male cat.

a&v said...

Gosh, I rather like tunbridge wells, though I suspect there's a reference I'm not getting there, crazy Californian that I am. (Too lazy to google, too!) My friend named her cat Kitty Vicious, which I have always rather liked. She also has a cat named Dirty Pants. Don't ask.