Friday 14 September 2007

where have all the bitches gone?

around the time of the millennium a lot of women started putting "bitch" stickers on their cars. who knows why? (why do women do half the things they do?) i recall seeing "crazy bitch", "dirty bitch", "sexy bitch", "evil bitch" and "violent bitch" everywhere. well, every kind bitch really. except one. i never saw a "fat bitch". it seems it's better to be cheap than overweight. anything, it seems, is preferable to being fat. though i think anyone who "bitched" their car at least deserved a complimentary "dumb bitch" sticker too.

6 comments:

bondibetty said...

So observant! I hate those stupid stickers...

Anonymous said...

your funniest yet

Wanderlusting said...

I'm a closet bitch. I'll never be described as one but that's cuz no one can read my mind...

coffeesnob said...

i wouldn't have guessed.

Gretta James said...

I've never had a bitch sticker but I've been called a bitch many times...

Gretta x

Len said...

why do women do half the things they do?

let me know if you find out about that one.